- Complete Self-study material for entire revision of Income GST course
- Up to date for May 2020 & Dec 2020, GST AppliCAble for Old & New Syllabus
- Up to date all Amendment classes
- MCQ’s Book & test series
DUE TO LOCKDOWN WE ARE PROVIDING E-BOOK WITH YOUR LECTURE
(HARD COPY OF BOOK PROVIDED ASAP ONCE COURIERS RESUME THEIR NORMAL OPERATION)
ANDROID OS 6.0 RAM 3GB INTERNAL STORAGE 32GB
Window 8 Ultimate, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Processor – Intel Dual core 2.0 GHz or above, 3GB RAM, 20% Free Space on C Drive.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NON REFUNDABLE (YOU CAN ONLY EXCHANGE).
- REFUND ARISE, IF IN CASE OF VALID REASON SUBJECT TO APPROVED BY ADMINISTRATION.
- REFUND AMOUNT = TOTAL FEE PAID – 10% OF TOTAL AMOUNT (ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT CHARGES) + BOOK COST
- YOU CAN ACTIVATE CLASSES ONLY EITHER IN LAPTOP OR IN DESKTOP OR MOBILE YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE OPTION FOR COMPLETE COURSE
- IF THERE WILL BE ANY PROBLEM IN YOUR SYSTEM OR MOBILE YOU CAN TRANSFER IT ONCE
- YOU WILL GET FREE I.T SUPPORT FOR ACTIVATION OF LECTURES.
- PLEASE NOTE: AFTER ACTIVATION OF KEY WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN FOR CLASSES, NO REFUND WILL BE PROCEED
- NOTE: NO EXCHANGE OR NO REFUND ON BOOKS.
`About Author- CA Vivek Gaba
CA Vivek Gaba is an associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He holds a CertifiCAte of Corporate Tax Planning and has graduated from Kurukshetra University. CA Vivek Gaba is an author and has an experience of teaching Tax for 3 years to students of CA, CS, CMA and B.com His students feel that he has a great teaching style. He has incorporated some innovative techniques in teaching that gives his students a strong hold on the subject.CA Vivek Gaba has written books on Direct tax and Indirect tax. He is a partner with a CA firm. CA Vivek Gaba is also a tax consultant to various Corporate Bodies.
There are no reviews yet.