Latest video Lectures of CA Inter EIS-SM By CA Mohit Agarwal & CA CS Divya Agarwal for May 23 /Dec’22 along with the study material.
CA MOHIT AGARWAL, CA,CS DIVYA AGARWAL
May 23, nov 23
LIVE at Home/Google Drive/Android, Pen Drive
|No. of Lectures||
Max Viewing Time 200 hours
English & Hindi
2 BOOKS, E BOOKS, HARD BOOKS
1 YEAR, 6 MONTH, 9 Months
ABOUT THE FACULTY
ABOUT THE FACULTY
CA Mohit Agarwal
Mohit Agarwal is a first-class graduate from St. Xavier’s Collegeand a Chartered Accountant; Company Secretary was placed in merit list (RANK HOLDER) securing ALL INDIA HIGHEST in Auditing and Assurance at the final level. He possesses a vast experience of teaching (since 2007) Accountancy, Law, Audit to students of highly competitive courses like CA, CS & CMA and has addressed a number of courses and seminar organised by Professional Institutes. Here is the range of the products taught by CA Mohit Agarwal and available with expert bano.
CA Divya Agarwal
Divya Vaswani is a chartered accountant. Her classes are based on the principle of making learning a fun and inquisitive process. Her High energy teaching sessions keep the students on toes. Please check below the range of the products taught by CA Divya Vaswani, available at Expert Bano.
- Laptop / Desktop
Requirements (Laptop / Desktop)
- Classes will play through Software and it will be run /install in both Laptop & Desktop / Computer (Computer /Desktop Monitor size should not be more than 17” inches)
- should have required specification of 2 GB RAM or more & 32 Bit Operating System or more. Temp files should be deleted from C Drive, and should not have several movies, files, etc on its hard disk.
- The Operating System of Laptop / Computer / Desktop must be Windows 7 Professional only or more and not IOS.
- Earphone, for better concentration and audio quality. Internet connection will be required through the entire time when you play videos but it will consume only 5-10 MB data per video class of 2 Hrs approx.
- There Is No Transfer Possible To Another Device Due To Any Reason
Uninstall / Disable*
- Disable- Remote Desktop Connection from control pan
- Uninstall- Antivirus – MacAfee/ Avast / Avg or any other free wares are not supported
- Turn off windows firewall if not using any antivirus.
*During the time the videos are being played on your system.