Applicable for Nov 2021 and May 2022.
Please read all the Terms and conditions carefully. Fees once paid shall not be refunded back in any circumstances.
Difference between Pen Drive and Google Link
On purchase of Lectures via Google Link, Internet Connection will be required to download each and every lecture. Once lecture is downloaded, it can be viewed multiple times (Maximum 2 Times in case of Regular Lectures and Maximum 1.7 Times in case of Fast Track Lectures) just like a normal video without downloading again.
On purchase of Lectures via Pen Drive, there is no need of Internet Connection as the lectures are sent in Pen Drive by us. (It is to be noted that Internet connection will be required to activate the key only once).
The quality and content of lectures in both the cases shall be absolutely same. Google link is cheaper as compared to pen drive as the cost of pen drive is not to be incurred. Also, once the lectures are complete, student can format the pen drive and use as a storage media.
Terms & Conditions
- Lectures can be played in LAPTOP ONLY and not in Desktop or Mobile.
- Content of RSA is COPYRIGHTED.
- Video Class is for Single User and Single Laptop only.
- Any kind of Projection, Multiple Screening, Unauthorized Recording or Broadcasting of video class is strictly prohibited and is a PUNISHABLE OFFENCE.
- Hacking or Reverse Engineering of RSA Software is a big OFFENCE.
- If any of above is found, we will COMPLETELY BLOCK the video classes and person doing unauthorized act (as mentioned above) shall be levied a penalty upto Rs. 50,00,000.
- In case of system update/ crash/ format / any other reason requiring reactivation of lectures, there shall be a charge of Rs. 500. Also, if a new Activation Key is to be generated. it shall be charged at its cost. However, it is to be noted that if the reason of system crash or format seems suspicious to RSA Management, it may decide not to reactivate the lectures, for which its decision shall be final and binding.
Counting of Views
REGULAR LECTURE : Student will get 2 views for each lecture. For Example, if a lecture is of 2 hrs (120 minutes), it can be viewed for 4 hrs (240 minutes). You may close the window in between the lecture, view shall not be counted.
FAST TRACK LECTURE : Student will get 1.7 views for each lecture. For Example, if a lecture is of 2 hrs (120 minutes), it can be viewed for 3.40 hrs (204 minutes). You may close the window in between the lecture, view shall not be counted.
- OS Compatible with – Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10.
- OS NOT Compatible with – Windows XP,Â Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition
- RAM 2 GB (Minimum)
- Processor – Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
For Lectures Installation
- Watch the video HOW TO START VIDEO SOFTWARE given in the pen drive or Google Drive.
- You may be required to disable or uninstall the antivirus to play the lectures.
- After activating the key, system cannot be changed due to any reason.
- Lectures can’t be shifted to another laptop.
- Laptop should not be formatted after activation of key. If formatted, it will be the decision of RSA Management whether to renew the lectures or not.
- REGULAR Lectures – If the validity of 6 months has expired but the student has not viewed the full lectures, the validity (not the views) can be extended by another 2 months on payment of Extension Charges of Rs. 1900 (per subject). Please note that Extension Period of 2 months shall start from the date of Expiry of Lectures.
- FAST TRACK Lectures – If the validity of 3 months has expired but the student has not viewed the full lectures, the validity (not the views) can be extended by another 1 month on payment of Extension Charges of Rs. 1100 (per subject). Please note that Extension Period of 1 month shall start from the date of Expiry of Lectures.
- To avail extension, you need to send an email mentioning your URN No. with a request for Extension to the RSA Official email id (the same email id from which you received your activation key).
Delivery Time 7 – 8 Days (approximately as promised by courier facility). However, it may take longer in exceptional circumstances.
If the area is remote, parcel will be sent by speed post.
We believe strongly in the words of Nelson Mandela Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
CA Rahul Garg is providing the guidance and serving the profession of CA, CS and CMA by preparing young minds to successfully meet the challenges of exams. Rahul sir endeavours to make best utilization of student™s energies, combustioning minds in the pursuit of their goals. He has proved to be a great mentor and his distinguished and exceptional teaching style has made thousands of aspiring professionals to conquer their exams successfully.
Many of his students have already tasted success who are qualified CA, CS, CMA today and well settled in their professional career at top notch positions. A child in the adolescent and the young age sees a lot of dreams and we bridge the gap between their dreams and reality.
A BRIEF ABOUT RAHUL GARG
He is endowed with a passion for winning as evidenced through demonstrated excellence in the academic and extra-curricular areas. He is an energetic professional.
- Commerce Graduate (B.Com) from GGDSD College, Chandigarh (Panjab University)
- Licentiate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (LCS,Â ICSI)
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (FCA, ICAI)
- Fellow member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (FCMA, ICAI)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (CFA, ICFAI)
- Information System Auditor (DISA, ICAI)
- AIR 1 in CMA INTER
- AIR 3 in CMA FINAL
- AIR 4 in CS INTER
- AIR 13 in CS PROFESSIONAL
- AIR 41 in CA PE-II (INTER)
- Distinction in CA PE-I
Awards & Achievements
- He was covered by the National Magazine Career360 (Outlook Group, April 2010) amongst the 12 National Toppers for exceptional performance in Professional Exams at various levels.
- He was awarded by the Bhartiya Sathi Sangathan in the presence of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Chief Justice P N Bhagwati.
- He was invited by the XIMB College (one of the top 10 B-Schools in India) Bhubaneshwar at the age of 21 for a special lecture on Stress Management.
- His professional experience includes work with International Firms andÂ Business Advisors,
# Grant Thornton and
# Ernst & Young in the field of Risk Advisory Services.
Boards & Committees
- He has been the visiting faculty of ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Chapter.
- He has served as the Joint Director Coaching, ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Panchkula Chapter.
- He has served serving as the Secretary, ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Panchkula Chapter.
- Time management Skills
- Stress management skills
- 1 Day Capsule
- How to Attempt