Latest video lectures of CA Inter Group 1 All Subjects combo by MEPL Classes along with the study material.
CA Inter Group 1 All Subjects combo by MEPL Classes
₹25500 – ₹36000
Self Paced Learning
CA BISHNU KEDIA, CA GAURAV KABRA, CA MOHIT AGARWAL, CA NIKUNJ GOENKA
LIVE at Home/Google Drive/Android, Pen Drive
1 YEAR, 6 MONTHS, 9 Months
|No. of Lectures||
English & Hindi
May 23, nov 23
10 BOOKS, E BOOKS, HARD BOOKS
LAPTOP ONLY, MOBILE APP
Necessary amendments if any will be provided.
- Laptop / Desktop
Requirements (Laptop / Desktop)
- Classes will play through Software and it will be run /install in both Laptop & Desktop / Computer (Computer /Desktop Monitor size should not be more than 17” inches)
- should have required specification of 2 GB RAM or more & 32 Bit Operating System or more. Temp files should be deleted from C Drive, and should not have several movies, files, etc on its hard disk.
- The Operating System of Laptop / Computer / Desktop must be Windows 7 Professional only or more and not IOS.
- Earphone, for better concentration and audio quality. Internet connection will be required through the entire time when you play videos but it will consume only 5-10 MB data per video class of 2 Hrs approx.
- There Is No Transfer Possible To Another Device Due To Any Reason
Uninstall / Disable*
- Disable- Remote Desktop Connection from control pan
- Uninstall- Antivirus – MacAfee/ Avast / Avg or any other free wares are not supported
- Turn off windows firewall if not using any antivirus.
*During the time the videos are being played on your system.
About the Faculty
About the Faculty
Nikunj Goenka is a Chartered Accountant and a first class commerce graduate from St. Xavier’s college, kolkata. He has more than 5 years of experience in the field of tax management & planning as he has served for recognised taxation consultant firms viz. DB Desai and Earnest Young. He is known for his fun loving techniques used in this teaching.
Gaurav Kabra is a first class commerce graduate from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. He is a Chartered Accountant & has also cleared all the three levels of the CFA® (USA) program in his very first attempt. He has been a faculty for ICAI, Kolkata since 2017. He has been teaching students of professional courses since the last 6 years and specialises in Cost Accounting & Financial Management. He is known for his effortless teaching as he strives to make studying a fun loving process through his life based examples and experience that is highly appreciated amongst all his students. Apart from teaching, he is also a stock market enthusiast and has been into proprietary equity research for the past 5 years.
Mohit Agarwal is a first-class graduate from St. Xavier’s Collegeand a Chartered Accountant; Company Secretary was placed in merit list (RANK HOLDER) securing ALL INDIA HIGHEST in Auditing and Assurance at the final level. He possesses a vast experience of teaching (since 2007) Accountancy, Law, Audit to students of highly competitive courses like CA, CS & CMA and has addressed a number of courses and seminar organised by Professional Institutes.