CS Executive Module 1 (New) Course is offered by the expertbano.com. The course has been designed according to the syllabus prescribed by the ICSI.
Buy Online CS Executive Module 2 Courses the course that is designed by the expertbano, to make the concepts easier and help you score well.
The CS Executive Combo Course offered by the expertbano is one of the best courses. The course is designed by keeping in mind the guidelines offered by the ICSI.
What is COMPANY SECRETARY and its position in the company ?
Company Secretary (CS) is one of the commerce professional course. This course is Conducted by ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Company Secretary is one of the senior position in public or private sector. CS is appointed by the director of company who has to handle the legal and statutory matter.
There are 3 stages of Company Secretary (CS)
- The first stage of students of ICSI will be the foundation level. This level is for those who have done 12th in the subjects other than fine arts. It usually takes about 8 months to complete. Once you complete this level, you will be eligible to move on executive level.
- Those who have done graduation in any subject other than fine arts can directly enter the executive level. It consists of 2 modules. After completion of any module, students should register for mandatory training.
- After completing the executive level the final level will be professional level. It consists of 3 Module.
- After you pass the professional level you will be expected to undergo some other training like professional development, special induction program and so on.
- Finally, after completing the mandatory training you will be awarded membership no which will than authorized you to practice as a company secretory or use your signature or your membership number as a company secretary of a particular company.
Company Secretary Executive (CS-Executive) Exam Information
Candidates must fulfill following criteria:
- Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduates of all streams except Fine Arts.
- Candidates who have passed the Foundation examination or are eligible for exemption there from and are not less than 17 years of age may seek registration as a student for the Executive Programme.
- Admission To the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
- If you have passed the entrance exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India [ICMAI] then you are eligible to take direct entry in Executive Programme of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Thus, in addition to the students having graduation degree i.e. B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com / Graduates of any discipline (excluding Fine Arts), any applicants who have passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of ICAI or Foundation
- Examination of ICAI (erstwhile ICWAI) may now get direct admission in Executive Programme of ICSI
- Further, the CS Institute has also relaxed candidates who have passed in the examination conducted by any other accountancy institution in India or abroad recognised as equivalent of CA CPT by the Council of the ICSI are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Programme stage of CS Course.
|Executive Programme [7 papers]|
|Cost and Management Accounting|
|Economic and Commercial Laws|
|Tax Laws and Practice|
|Company Accounts and Auditing Practices|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws|
Documents For Registration:
Before Proceeding to registration form please make sure that you are ready with the softcopy of the documents mentioned on this page
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in Final Year of Graduation)
- Qualification Certificate or Marksheets
- Category Certificate(if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
Following Guidelines Should be followed:
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf).
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs
- File size of student photo should be between 20kb – 50kb
- File Size of student signature should be between 10kb – 20kb
|Guidelines for Registration|
|ICSI Students Education Fund Trust|